Global literature monitoring
Our exclusive access to more than 100 databases is a unique sources and information as regards global literature monitoring and evaluation. It includes important databases such as Medline/PubMed, Embase, Chemical Abstracts, Biosis, SciSearch, DDFU/Drugu, INPADOCDB and many other unique databases. We will modify the monitoring service to meet both legislative requirements and your needs with a professional and clear service result.
Searches can be performed in single databases or their combinations depending on your selection or advice from our database experts.
Medical literature monitoring/searching
- Literature monitoring in accordance with GVP
- Periodic journal monitoring (MLM)
- Medicinal product monitoring
- Keyword-based searches, e.g., adverse events (AE), severe adverse events (SAE), adverse effects, adverse drug reactions (ADR), insufficient efficacy, case reports, off-label medication, pregnancy, contraindications, product complaints, misuse, abuse, occupational exposure, counterfeit, medication error, etc.
Related database literature search services
- Periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly,…) monitoring of selected databases
- Single database literature searches focusing on a specific topic
- Retrospective literature and patent searches
- Data and information for the preparation of basic documentation of a pharmacovigilance system: Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF)
- Data and information for the preparation of Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR)
- Data analyses, comments, professional processing, etc., to meet your requirements
- Based on selected documents, we can search for similar information in scientific databases so you should have a comprehensive overview of your selected topic