Set up jointly by DEKRA CZ a. s. and Medistyl, spol. s r.o., the RIDem application, which is based on the current version of the regulation concerning the international carriage of dangerous goods by rail (RID) in electronic format. This tool was created to fundamentally facilitate and increase effectiveness of work with this document. The core of this software is RID Table 3.2 A – dangerous goods list in the order of the substance identification numbers. Complete information from this table is displayed in the main program window in the form of links.
Main assets of the application
- Interactiveness – it enables substances to be selected based on entered criteria, contains active links, etc.
- Comprehensiveness – it addresses the complex topic of the transport of dangerous goods not only from the RID perspective, but also from the perspective of CLP regulation
- Graphic nature – it shows, among other things, silhouettes of the rail cars with the proper RID names, the part dealing with packaging shows examples of codes with explanations, etc.
- Multilingual concept – the substance names are in Czech, Slovak, German, English, French and Polish
- Microsoft Windows 10 operating system in a supported version
- RAM 8 GB or more
- HDD 500 GB or more (RIDem requires approximately 4 GB)
- Microsoft Office for DOC format printing
- Resolution 1280 x 1024 or higher
- Browser: MS Edge (version 81 or higher) or Google Chrome (version 81 or higher) or Mozilla Firefox (version 74 or higher)